Fifty-three men and women have been arrested during a six-week Met Police operation targeting organised crime and county lines drugs supply.
Those arrested are aged between 16 and 48 and £63,000 has been seized along with quantities crack cocaine, heroin and cannabis.
The range of alleged offences include:
- Possession of firearms and ammunition
- Possession of offensive weapons
- Possession of criminal property
- Possession with intent to supply class A and B drugs
- Supply of class A and B drugs
The Met says the arrests follow a long-running operation, named Operation Trigona, which saw officers conduct a number of early-morning raids at addresses predominately across Greenwich and Bexley, as well as some addresses in Kent and the Thames Valley, over the last six weeks.