More than 600 patients have now died with coronavirus at London's worst affected hospital trust.
Two more deaths linked to coronavirus were registered at Barts Health NHS Trust on Sunday, taking the total to 601 since the coronavirus pandemic hit the UK.
Only one other trust has registered more deaths in the whole of England - 917 patients have died after testing positive for coronaviurs at University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust.
London remains the region worst affected by coronaviurs, with 5,956 deaths in the capital's hospitals linked to the virus.
Six other hospital trusts in London have registered more than 400 deaths of patients that had tested positive for coronavirus.
- North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (587 deaths)
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (495)
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust (481)
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust (417)
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (413)