Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th President of the United States. Vice-President Kamala Harris has made her mark as the first woman, and first black and Asian American, to ever hold the office.
We're wrapping up our live coverage of this historic day, but you can follow updates to the story on our site here. If you want even more, keep scrolling to check out a roundup of our inauguration explainers and features.
Here's a look at some of the day's biggest moments:
- We heard performances from Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Garth Brooks during the day's ceremony
- Amanda Gorman, 22, became the youngest poet to perform at a presidential inauguration
- Biden called for unity while pledging to be a president for all Americans in his address; Harris urged America to "see beyond crisis" (watch their remarks below)
- After an inaugural parade to the White House, the new president, vice-president and their spouses are settling in
- Biden signed 15 executive orders after his inauguration, including one to rejoin the Paris climate accord
- Former President Donald Trump and former First Lady Melania Trump arrived in Florida - Trump is the first president in over a century to skip his successor's inauguration
- John Legend, Justin Timberlake and Katy Perry were among the many stars who featured in the evening programme, hosted by Tom Hanks
- The virtual inauguration celebrations showcased voices from across the nation, as well as appearances from former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton
Today's writers and editors were Ritu Prasad, Holly Honderich, Max Matza, Sam Cabral, Mike Hills, Chelsea Bailey, Angelica Casas, Josh Cheetham, Sophie Williams, Kelly-Leigh Cooper, Alix Kroeger, Rebecca Seales, Tom Geoghegan, Victoria Bissett, Marianna Brady, Verity Wilde and Tom Spender.