We're bringing a pause to our live coverage of the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.
Here is the latest:
- Harvey is now a tropical storm, having hit Texas as a category four hurricane
- It is now moving very slowly south-east of San Antonio - bad news, as it will drop more rain as it stalls over the coming days
- The port city of Rockport appears to have been worst hit, with one person confirmed dead
- Weather officials warn of "catastrophic" rainfall over the coming days - Houston's mayor says the city may get 3ft (90cm) of rain
- At least 18 people were rescued from tugboats in distress near Port Aransas