We are now pausing our live coverage - thanks for joining us today.
Here are the key developments from the past 24 hours.
- Israel has carried out dozens more air raids in Gaza despite international calls for a ceasefire
- A senior commander in Islamic Jihad is reported to be among the Palestinian militants killed on Monday
- Communities across southern Israel have again come under attack from scores of rockets fired by Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip
- The US is engaging in "quiet, intensive diplomacy" to end the violence, national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, tweets
- However, the US has again blocked a UN Security Council resolution calling for a halt to the fighting
- The violence - now in its second week - has killed more than 200 people in Gaza and 10 in Israel
Don't forget, you can still keep up with all the latest developments in our main news story.
Today's live coverage was brought to you by a team of journalists in London: Ashitha Nagesh, David Gritten, Gareth Evans, David Walker and Jack Hunter. It was edited by Matthew Davis, Paulin Kola and Thom Poole.