We're going to end our live coverage of events in Syria now. Our news story on the latest air strikes will continue to be updated.
- Two hospitals have been hit by air strikes in northern Syria, doctors and witnesses say
- In Azaz, on the Turkish border, at least 10 people reportedly died, including several in one hospital building
- Medecins Sans Frontieres said seven people died and eight are missing after another attack on a hospital in Maarat al-Numan
- MSF blamed pro-Syrian government forces for the raid in Maarat al-Numan; Turkey blamed Russia for the Azaz strike. Moscow has not commented
- Meanwhile, EU foreign ministers are discussing the conflict in Syria at a meeting in Brussels
- The UK foreign secretary has said any hopes of implementing a "cessation of hostilities" agreed last week depend on Russia ending its air strikes in Syria - something Russia says it will not do.