Here's a summary of the latest developments:
- More than 700 migrants have left the Jungle so far on 17 buses. There were an estimated 8,143 migrants in the camp
- The Calais police commissioner Patrick Visser-Bourdon has told migrants he may not have enough buses to take them away from Calais on Monday
- PA news agency has reported some scuffles as people leave the camp and queue for the coaches, but most remained calm
- Those on the coaches are due to be taken to refugee centres across France
- The UK has "paused" the transfer of some migrant children from Calais to Britain "due to planned operational activity" in Calais, the Home Office has said. It is understood the pause will last 24 hours.
Our main story will continue to be updated with the latest from Calais - read more here.