That's all from BBC Africa Live on the Kenyan presidential election result being cancelled.
It's been an historic day for the country and the continent.
Here are the key points:
- The Supreme Court anulled the presidential election result
- They blamed irregularities in the transmission of results
- A full report from the Supreme Court on the details of the irregularities will be published within 21 days
- A fresh election is due within 60 days
- Opposition leader Raila Odinga hailed the ruling
- President Uhuru Kenyatta called for peace and said he respected the result even though he disagreed with it
- He later said chief justice and his thugs" cancelled election
To find out the latest in the country check the BBC News website.
A reminder of today's wise words:
Quote Message: He who wishes to barter does not like his belongings." from An Igbo #proverb sent by Azuka Omonuwe in Lagos, Nigeria
And we leave you with this visual metaphor for the crossroads ahead in Kenya: