We're pausing our live coverage for now.
We'll be back in a few hours with more updates from the UK and around the world.
Before we go, here's a recap of some of the key moments from the day's swift-moving events:
- White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, who has interacted with the media while not wearing a mask several times since Friday, announced that she had tested positive for the virus
- Two other White House officials were also found to be infected, as well as a pastor who attended the White House event last month that is now thought to have infected several Republicans close to Trump
- Trump announced moments before his doctors held a news conference that he would leave hospital later today
- The president's doctors say he is on the road to recovery, and has not had a fever in 72 hours, has normal oxygen levels and is capable of continuing treatment from home
- With less than a month until election day, questions remain about the president's campaign schedule. Trump's campaign is running attack ads against his rival, Joe Biden, but the Biden campaign is holding back due to Trump's current health condition
We will continue to update our main story about President Trump's health and treatment here.
And you can find more of our coronavirus coverage here.
Thanks for reading.