We're pausing the coronavirus live page for now but will be back on Saturday morning.
We leave you with a round-up of today's biggest developments from the UK.
- The rate at which the Covid-19 virus is spreading appears to be speeding up in the UK, with cases in England up 60% in a week
- A series of UK local lockdowns have been announced in the north of England – including in Leeds and in Blackpool from midnight - and in parts of Wales, including its two biggest cities, from 18:00 BST on Sunday
- London is the latest addition to the UK government's watchlist - the city’s mayor says the capital's at "a worrying tipping point"
- Tesco has become the latest UK supermarket to limit the number of items shoppers can buy to try to prevent a repeat of the panic-buying that led to shortages in March
- Some students in Scotland caught up in a spate of Covid outbreaks have questioned why university halls were allowed to open
Today's coverage has been brought to you by: Hugo Bachega, Joseph Lee, Victoria Bissett, Paul Gribben, Joshua Nevett and Emma Harrison
Thanks for joining us.