That's all from us until tomorrow. Here are some of the key news stories so far today.
- Restrictions banning social gathering of more than six people, indoors and outdoors, have come into effect in England and Scotland as cases continue to climb
- The leader of the UK opposition, Sir Keir Starmer, is in isolation after a household member showed symptoms
- In Marseille - France's second city - officials say they are running out of hospital beds for patients
- The UAE has approved an emergency vaccine for healthcare workers after successful trials
- A new antibody treatment is to be trialled on Covid-19 patients in UK hospitals. The laboratory-made antibodies will be given to about 2,000 people to see if they are effective against coronavirus
- At least 25 MPs have tested positive for coronavirus in India, local media outlets say, with some reporting the number may be as high as 30.
The news was brought to you by Ashitha Nagesh, Emma Harrison, Victoria Bisset and Victoria Lindrea. It was edited by Mal Siret and Owen Amos.