Thank you for following our coverage. We're wrapping up the live page for today but before we go, here's a round-up of Monday's main developments:
- UK PM Boris Johnson defended a new "stay alert" message on coronavirus, following criticism it was confusing
- US President Donald Trump says he told White House staff to wear masks after two administration members tested positive
- In Russia - the country with the third-highest number of infections - lockdown restrictions are to be eased from Tuesday
- The Chinese city of Wuhan, where the virus first emerged, reported new clusters of cases
- France began tentatively easing its lockdown after eight weeks of restrictions
Our coverage was brought to you by Jasmine Coleman-Taylor, Sean Fanning, Sophie Williams, Lauren Turner, Thom Poole, Hugo Bachega, Yaroslav Lukov, Doug Faulkner, Frank Keogh, Matt Henry, Justin Parkinson, Kate Whannel, Alex Bysouth, Saira Asher, Owen Amos, Andreas Illmer, and Tessa Wong.