That's it for our live coverage today. Thanks for joining us. Here is a round-up of some of Friday's biggest stories.
- Italy experienced what is thought to be the biggest death toll spike of any country during the coronavirus crisis, with 919 fatalities
- UK PM Boris Johnson and Health Secretary Matt Hancock have both tested positive for the virus
- US President Donald Trump has signed the largest-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn). The president also ordered General Motors to make ventilators for coronavirus patients by invoking a Korean War-era act
- Coronavirus cases in the US hit 100,000
- In the UK, another 181 people died of the virus in the past day. It takes the total number of UK deaths to 759
- You'll Never Walk Alone by Gerry and the Pacemakers has topped a chart of classic songs that are enjoying renewed popularity amid the coronavirus crisis.
As always, you can find our best background and analysis here.