We're closing the live page, but we will be back again tomorrow morning.
- Italy has now closed all of its schools for at least 10 days, while the death toll in the country has risen to 148.
- Iran closed its schools and universities until early April - and limited travel between cities - as its death toll rose to 107.
- An elderly person with underlying health issues has become the first person to die of the coronavirus in the UK, after being admitted to hospital in Berkshire.
- The UK government says it is preparing for a "significant" spread of the virus.
- Cases are rising in the US, with Tennessee and New Jersey confirming their first cases, the number of confirmed cases in the state of New York doubling, and California declaring an emergency.
- World Health Organization head Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said: "Countries have been planning for scenarios like this for decades. Now is the time to act on those plans."
- The International Monetary Fund announced $50bn in funding for affected countries.