That's the end of our live updates for Thursday. Here's a summary of today's key points:
- The lockdown in Wales has been extended by three weeks, First Minister Mark Drakeford confirmed
- Another 32 people in Wales have died after testing positive for coronavirus, taking the total number to 495, Public Health Wales said
- Another 284 confirmed new cases brought the total in Wales to 6,401, although the true number is likely to be higher as many with symptoms are not tested
- The number of scams seen in Wales has reached a level "never seen before" as fraudsters exploit the coronavirus outbreak, law enforcement agencies have said
- Boosting testing in Wales is "too big" a job for the country's Health Minister Vaughan Gething to do by himself, the Welsh Conservatives have said
- Arsonists starting forest fires are "trying to cause as much chaos as possible" during the coronavirus pandemic, authorities have said
Thanks for joining us. We'll be back just after 06:00 BST on Friday.