A look back at today's main developments:
- Another 502 coronavirus cases in Wales are confirmed - the biggest daily increase so far
- Wales' death toll rises by 29 to 315, a smaller increase than yesterday
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson is said to be in "good spirits" as he comes out of intensive care
- Carmarthenshire County Council buys its own protective gear over supply fears
- Police in Wales vow to enforce new laws as they ramp up checks and patrols over the Easter weekend
- And the first minister says he offers "no false hope" that the end of lockdown measures will end soon - adding that they may even be tightened
Thanks for following our updates today - we'll be back with more tomorrow.