Thank you for joining us for our live updates today on the latest news from Wales during the coronavirus pandemic.
On Wednesday we found out:
- Wales' largest hospital is using dummies to train hundreds of doctors and nurses to treat patients with symptoms as they prepare for a "huge wave" in cases
- Twenty-nine more people have died in Wales after testing positive for coronavirus, taking the total number to 98
- There are 274 new confirmed cases, meaning there have now been a total of 1,837 positive tests
- A GP surgery apologised after sending a letter asking patients with life-limiting illnesses to complete a "do not resuscitate" form
- After 70 years of marriage an elderly couple have not let being in isolation ruin their platinum wedding anniversary.
Join us again here for more updates on Thursday.