That's all from Holyrood Live on Tuesday 19 March 2019, a very busy day!
- Finance Secretary Derek Mackay accused the Treasury of "ripping off" Scotland as UK ministers seek a Brexit deal, when responding to the the spring statement.
- Mental Health Minister Clare Haughey announced a review of Scotland's mental health legislation
- Earlier the health committee was told communications between infection control nurses and maintenance staff at a Glasgow hospital hit by a series of outbreaks were "not particularly great".
- Labour MSP Anas Sarwar called on the Scottish government to create a fund for security at places of worship following the terror attack at two mosques in Christchurch.
- And.... the Damages (Investment Returns and Periodical Payments) (Scotland) Bill was passed.