- The Health Committee gets its budget scrutiny underway with various witnesses looking at health and social care partnerships and then at the NHS
- Topical questions features queries about support for families of children who died at Smyllum Park orphanage in Lanark and then on congestion on the approaches to the Queensferry Crossing.
- Brexit Minister Mike Russell gives a statement on the EU Withdrawal Bill
- Rural Economy Secretary Fergus Ewing outlines his plans to stabilise future CAP payments
- Finance Secretary Derek Mackay will give his response to the Barclay review
- Justice Secretary Michael Matheson gives a ministerial statement on policing, after Chief Constable Phil Gormley stood aside