The 8 June election result is now known - no party gained an overall majority; the SNP retained the most seats in Scotland and the Scottish Conservatives, Scottish Labour and Scottish Lib Dems all made gains on 2015.
Here's a re-cap on the main headlines in Scotland.....
- Sturgeon says Indyref2 'a factor' in SNP losses
- What does it all mean in Scotland?
- What has happened in my constituency?
- WATCH - The winners and losers of Scotland's election night
- Contrasting fortunes of Conservatives north and south of border
- Key SNP politicians ousted in general election
- What now for indyref2 after the general election result?
- Who are Scotland's new MPs?
- SNP lose a third of seats amid Tory surge
- SNP wins Fife North East seat by just two votes
- SNP deputy leader Angus Robertson loses seat
- WATCH - Davidson spoke to PM over DUP gay rights concern
- WATCH - Nicola Sturgeon says SNP 'will listen to voters'
- WATCH - Ruth Davidson: Scotland 'needs a break' from indyref2
- The result in maps and charts
- In pictures: Scotland's election night in cartoons
- The results in full