- The Public Petitions Committee takes evidence on on unelected church appointees on local authority education committees
- Homelessness, Police Scotland and private car parks are all raised during general questions
- Nicola Sturgeon Scotland's says she will consider freezing the country's train fares next year amid concern over the reliability of ScotRail services.
- This afternoon's member’s debate is led by Tory MSP Miles Briggs calling for disabled access to Edinburgh Waverly station
- The government leads a debate focusing on supporting and strengthening Scotland’s island communities