- The latest Public Health Scotland figures show a further 5,810 people have tested positive for Covid-19, 10.8% of the 57,128 new tests carried out yesterday
- There are 883 people in hospital with a recently-confirmed case of Covid, of which 82 are in intensive care
- There have been 17 more deaths reported in the past 24 hours of people who tested positive in the last 28 days, bringing the total by that measurement to 8,198
- Nicola Sturgeon says there is "cautious optimism" despite high levels of positivity
- The first minister says a decision on vaccination for 12 to 15-year-olds will be made within days
- The Scottish government is also still awaiting further advice from the JCVI on a booster programme of vaccinations for people with certain health conditions
- MSPs will debate and vote on the "limited, targeted and proportionate" system of vaccine certification tomorrow
- Opposition party leaders criticised the Test and Protect system saying it was "approaching meltdown"
That's all from us here on the Live Page team. Please stay safe and take care.