- Up to three households can meet up during a five-day Christmas period of 23-27 December, leaders of the four UK nations have agreed
- Nicola Sturgeon warns "the virus is not going to be taking Christmas off" and urges people to be cautious with this "little bit of flexibility"
- The first minister adds: "'We're asking people to keep well within these limits"
- Meanwhile Scotland's local Covid-19 alert levels are to remain unchanged
- The health secretary will set out plans tomorrow to extend asymptomatic testing - with a student testing programme will get underway next week
- A further 771 people have tested positive for Covid-19, 8.6% of those newly tested yesterday.
- 41 deaths have been registered in the past 24 hours following a positive Covid test, taking the total to 3,544 deaths in Scotland
- The R number is thought to be between 0.8 and one
That's all from us here on the live page today. Please take care and stay safe.