- All pubs and restaurants across central Scotland are to be closed under new measures aimed at tackling a surge in coronavirus cases
- National 5 exams are to be cancelled in Scotland in 2021 and replaced with teacher assessments and coursework
- Scotland records more than 1,000 cases of Covid-19 in the last 24 hours
- The number of people in hospital with the virus has risen by 54 to 319
- The number of weekly deaths linked to Covid-19 doubled to 20 according to NRS figures
- Holyrood's presiding officer has called for MSPs to be given more of a role in choosing Scotland's Covid restrictions
- Stuart Armstrong, Kieran Tierney and Ryan Christie will all miss Scotland's Euro 2020 play-off semi-final against Israel on Thursday after the former tested positive for Covid-19
That's all from the live page team today. Please take care and stay safe.