As we conclude our live coverage for today, here is a reminder of Friday's headlines:
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak outlines changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme from August, with employers starting to share the cost from August, and workers allowed to return to work part-time from July.
- A further 15 people have died after testing positive for Covid-19 in Scotland, taking the total by that measure to 2,331 deaths.
- The death tally across the UK as a whole has risen to 38,161.
- Nicola Sturgeon asks the public to enjoy the changes to lockdown measures "responsibly" and stay away from tourist hotspots.
- The first minister insists health boards have sufficient contact tracers despite claims some do not have the numbers they need.
- East Renfrewshire Council says some nursery children and Primary 7 pupils will return to school on a rota basis from Monday 15 June.
- The new Scottish Premiership season will start behind closed doors on 1 August - if Scotland is in phase two of its route map out of lockdown.
- Orkney has its first confirmed case of Covid-19 in more than four weeks.
We'll be back with more live coverage in the morning. Have a good evening.