Here's a recap of some of the day's developments:
- The latest data from the National Records of Scotland show that 3,799 Covid-19 linked deaths have now been registered.
- The total number of fatalities will be higher as the official statistics run until 24 May.
- Boris Johnson rules out an inquiry into the conduct of Dominic Cummings, insisting it was time to "move on" from the row over his top adviser's lockdown trip to County Durham.
- People in Scotland voice fears about the economic impact of the crisis in a new survey for BBC Scotland.
- Passengers are being urged to use face coverings on public transport ahead of lockdown easing.
- Scotland and England prepare for the launch of the "Test and Protect" scheme tomorrow.
- The UK government proposes delaying the UN climate change conference in Glasgow by a year.
We'll be back tomorrow with live updates as First Minister Nicola Sturgeon reveals details of how the lockdown in Scotland will be eased.