As we bring our live coverage to a close, here is a reminder of Saturday's main headlines:
- Further 16 people who tested positive for Covid-19 die, taking the total to 2,261 deaths in Scotland by that measure.
- UK prime minister's office defends top aide Dominic Cummings, who has been accused of breaking lockdown rules.
- Cummings insists he did "the right thing" when he drove 260 miles to a family home with symptoms.
- Seven tourist hotels across Scotland cease trading.
- Plea for patience over return to Scotland's mountains.
- Scottish Football Association says football likely to be played in Scotland again in August.
- Muslim Council of Scotland issues guidance on Eid during lockdown.
We'll be back with more live coverage in the morning. Have a good evening.