As we bring our coverage of today's coronavirus developments to a close, here are Sunday's main headlines:
- Local MP Ian Blackford says 28 out of 34 residents at a Skye care home and 26 of its 52 staff have tested positive for Covid-19.
- A further 12 deaths of people who have tested positive have been reported in Scotland, bringing the total by that measure to 1,571.
- Jeane Freeman says it is "very encouraging" that the number of patients in intensive care (99) is under 100 for the first time since 29 March.
- The health secretary confirms an additional £200,000 in funding to help autism organisations deal with lockdown.
- A Scottish Ambulance Service paramedic from Campbeltown has died after contracting Covid-19.
- Prisoners on daily methadone prescriptions are to be switched to a weekly or monthly alternative to aid social isolation in jails.
We'll be back with more live coverage tomorrow, as we enter a seventh week of lockdown. See you then.