That's all for our live coverage today. Here are Sunday's main headlines so far. Stay safe and join us again tomorrow.
- 10 more deaths in hospital confirmed, taking the Scottish total to 903
- UK total stands at 16,060, a rise of 596
- UK government will make a "balanced judgement" when deciding how to relax the coronavirus lockdown, says Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove, who rubbishes reports of schools reopening as early as 11 May
- NHS Louisa Jordan hospital is ready to open its doors from Monday, with 300 beds operational at the temporary facility in Glasgow
- New equipment for the NHS - including 10 million face masks - arrives at Prestwick Airport from China
- Scottish Government committed to publishing later this week initial thinking on the decision-making process over relaxing restrictions