Thanks for following the latest developments on the Scotland Live page today.
Here are the main stories:
- Another 46 people have died from the virus in hospitals in Scotland, bringing the total to 218.
- Thirteen residents in a Glasgow care home have died in a week following a suspected outbreak of the virus.
- Glasgow Airport's long stay car park is to be transformed into a drive-through mobile testing facility for frontline NHS staff.
- Scottish Secretary Alister Jack is expected to return to work on Sunday following a week in isolation with coronavirus symptoms.
- The Scottish government has published new guidance for businesses on protecting their employees.
- The SNP has accepted an invitation from Boris Johnson to discuss the UK's response to the Covid-19 crisis.
Join us again for more updates on Sunday morning.