Thanks for following BBC Scotland's live page of the coronavirus pandemic. Here are today's headlines:
- MSPs have voted unanimously to give the Scottish government emergency powers to deal with the coronavirus crisis.
- Earlier the government agreed to drop plans to hold more trials without juries during the lockdown
- The Edinburgh Festivals have been cancelled due to coronavirus restrictions
- Nicola Sturgeon says a temporary hospital being built at Glasgow's SEC will hopefully not be needed
- It will be named after Scots nurse Louisa Jordan, who died while treating injured World War One soldiers during a typhus epidemic in Serbia
- A total of 76 people have died with Covid-19 in Scotland and there have been 2,310 positive cases.
We'll be back with the latest developments on Friday morning.