Thanks for following us for the latest Scottish news on the coronavirus pandemic.
Here's a summary of the main developments today:
- Scotland's death toll reaches 47, with 108 people currently in intensive care
- The Scottish Event Campus (SEC) in Glasgow could be in operation as a temporary hospital within two weeks
- Nicola Sturgeon says several NHS screening programmes – including breast, cervical and bowel – are suspended, so health staff can further concentrate on the battle against coronavirus
- A new campaign is launched, bringing together volunteers with the health and care sectors
- Police issued 25 fixed penalty notices to people not complying with social distancing rules over the weekend
We'll be back tomorrow morning with more live updates. Good night.