- Heavy rain and high winds hit Scotland
- Man hurt as chimney smashes bus window
- 22 people, including 12 children, rescued from floods at primary school
- A1 closed after high winds blow two lorries over
- M9 reopens after it was closed for five hours due to flooding
- M8 reopens after two portacabins are blown off HGV
John Lindsay, from Newton Stewart, sent us these pictures of Port William in Dumfries and Galloway today.Copyright: John LindsayCopyright: John Lindsay
The emergency service said they helped the trapped people, including 12 children, at Aberfoyle Primary School this afternoon.
Appliances from Bathgate, Aberfoyle, Balfron fire stations and water rescue teams from Bathgate and Stirling fire stations used a boat and rescue sleds.
Incident Commander Martyn Brandrick said: "This incident required specialist technical processes to ensure safe systems of work were implemented.
"The successful outcome to the incident was achieved through a co-ordinated multi agency approach where all responding agencies played a key role."
- Copyright: BBC
The 2.4m-high bronze statue, which will stand in Bellies Brae car park in his home town of Kirriemuir, is due to be unveiled at the annual Bonfest event in April.
AC/DC backed the fundraising campaign to commemorate the singer who died in 1980, aged 33.
The council has received over 80 letters of support for the new statue.
- Copyright: SNS
Forfar Athletic will be without Michael Travis when they host Linlithgow Rose in a rearranged Scottish Cup replay.
He joins the ineligible Andy Ryan in missing out for the League One side.
Juniors Linlithgow will be without the suspended Gary Thom, Chris Gray and Ruari MacLennan and Roddy MacLennan misses out due to a knee injury.
Colin Leiper is expected to return to a starting role after being on the bench during Saturday's 1-1 Scottish Junior Cup draw with Irvine Meadow.
The game was rescheduled after a section of lights failed in the seventh minute, with the match abandoned 18 minutes later.
- Copyright: SNS
Julen Etxabeguren, James McPake, Gary Irvine and Daryll Meggatt are also on the sidelines, but Kevin Holt is fit.
New signing Arturo is not eligible to play as the Spanish striker was not registered before the original date for the fourth-round tie.
Blair Alston was left out of Falkirk's weekend game, but he will be included in the squad for tonight's match.
Coverage of the game is on BBC Radio Scotland and the BBC Sport website.
- Copyright: BBC
Heavy rain and strong winds continue to cause problems on Scotland's roads.
- In Dumfries and Galloway, several roads are affected by flooding; the A781 White Sands is closed as is the A716 between Logans Mains and Drummore, and the A701 in Moffat.
- In East Lothian, the A1 at Dunbar is expected to be closed until after peak time so if this is on your route over the next few hours, you will have to divert. Two overturned lorries are still blocking the road.
- In Stirling, traffic is still very slow southbound approaching the Keir Roundabout in Dunblane. Surrounding roads are also busier than usual following the earlier closure of the M9.
- In Glasgow, Clyde Place is closed between Commerce Street and West Street which will affect you if you're heading for the George V Bridge.
- In North Lanarkshire, the A71 Allanton Road in Shotts is closed following an accident.
- In Renfrewshire, the M8 is slow at J29 St James eastbound. Roadworks at the roundabout mean delays are likely on all approaches. The A8 in Langbank has one lane closed westbound for police investigations.
- There are wind warnings on the, Kessock, Skye and Tay Road Bridge. The Erskine and Forth Road Bridge are both closed to high sided vehicles.
A young ballerina from Falkirk drew cheers and applause from passers-by when she posed in the middle of a snowy Seventh Avenue in New York.Copyright: Victoria Thomson
Victoria Thomson shared the photo of her 13-year-old daughter Aimee, taken when they were caught up in Storm Jonas while on holiday in NY at the weekend.
Aimee, who is training with Scottish Ballet and the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, braved the cold in leggings and pointe shoes while traffic was banned from the road in the freezing weather.
- Train services between Glasgow Central and Stranraer via Kilmarnock, and between Kilmarnock and Stranraer, may be terminated at Girvan. Disruption is expected until the end of the day.
- Due to heavy rain flooding the railway between Bridgeton and Dalmarnock, train services between Milngavie and Whifflet, Motherwell and Milngavie via Whifflet, and Dalmuir and Motherwell via Whifflet may be cancelled. Disruption is expected until 19:00.
- Due to the same flooding near Bridgeton, train services between Dalmuir and Larkhall are disrupted until at least 19:00.
- Copyright: BBC
By this time tomorrow, we will know whether Andy Murray is through to another semi-final at the Australian Open.
He takes on David Ferrer in the quarter finals at around 03:30 tomorrow on the main Rod Laver Arena.
He follows his British compatriot Johanna Konta on court. She takes on Chinese qualifier Zhang Shuai in the quarter finals.
She is due to get under way on Rod Laver at around 01:30.