Thanks for joining us today - we're closing our live blog here. A quick recap on the main news of the day:
- David Lidington and Emily Thornberry stood in for their bosses at PMQs - the latter focused her questions on the Irish border, Brexit and security
- Tory MPs decided not to change the rules to allow an early leadership challenge to Theresa May
- Government ministers call for a "full and proper" investigation after high-level discussions about the UK using Huawei technology were leaked.
- Nicola Sturgeon has said she wants to hold a second referendum on Scottish independence by 2021 if the country is taken out of the EU.
- The Greens are the "strongest choice" for pro-EU voters, co-leader Sian Berry says, as the party announced their European election candidates