- Welsh Government says it recognised there were "lessons to be learnt" from the spending of public money on the ill-fated Circuit of Wales project
- Health, Social Care and Sport Committee
- Plenary begins at 1.30pm with Questions to the Cabinet Secretary for Energy, Planning and Rural Affairs
- Questions to the Cabinet Secretary for Local Government and Public Services
- Debate on the Public Accounts Committee report on The Welsh Government's initial funding of the Circuit of Wales project
- Debate on the Health, Social Care and Sport Committee report: Use of antipsychotic medication in care homes
- Debate on the Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee report: Enterprise Zones: boldly going?
- Short Debate: Securing the future of the Prince Madog