- MPs on the Defence Committee took evidence on UK military operations in Syria and Iraq.
- MPs started their day with questions to the International Development ministerial team.
- The prime minister took questions from MPs at midday.
- There was an urgent question on the Dublin asylum system afterwards, from Conservative MP Anne Main.
- MPs then debated NHS bursaries and education in London.
- Peers met at 3pm for oral questions.
- They then debate disability benefits.
- MPs on the Liaison Committee will be questioning the prime minister from 4.30pm.