The main stories so far today:
- David Cameron has travelled to Poland and Denmark to gather support for Britain's renegotiation of its relationship with the European Union
- He won the backing of Denmark, whose prime minister said he would support Britain all he could and that the agreement would be good for Europe
- The Polish prime minister backed Mr Cameron's proposals on sovereignty but not on welfare benefits
- Back in the UK, civil war broke out between the groups campaigning for Britain to leave the EU
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage said his party will throw its weight behind a relatively new group called Grassroots Out
- Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond, has dismissed as "ridiculous" the finding by a UN panel that Julian Assange has been "arbitrarily detained" by both Britain and Sweden
- Mr Assange appeared on the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London, saying the ruling was "a historic victory''