Politicians have been all over your screens this morning. Here's your Sunday lunchtime summary:
- A group of 50 Conservative MPs have formed a group to put pressure on David Cameron over his EU negotiations
- Conservatives for Britain says it backs the PM but will vote to leave unless he secures radical reforms
- On the Marr Show, Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said one of their key demands - a UK veto over EU law - was "not achievable"
- Labour leadership and deputy leadership contenders including Liz Kendall have been setting out their stalls
- David Cameron is in Germany at the G7 meeting, with Russia and the migrant crisis on the agenda
We're back on Monday morning.