Here's a quick recap of today's main political stories:
- UKIP have dominated the headlines today, as two election candidates are suspended and another prospective parliamentary candidate quits.
- The head of the Unite union has said he will not "respect" any law passed by a future Conservative government tightening the rules on strike ballots
- Meanwhile, Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg has predicted that his party will "wipe the smile off" Alex Salmond's face by preventing him from returning to Westminster
- And a committee of MPs said there should be a statutory ban on identifying people who are arrested for sexual offences in England and Wales
- Plans to overhaul transport across the North of England, were also laid out by the government
- And the Ministry of Defence's equipment plan is at "real risk" from cost overruns and potential spending cuts, a group of MPs said
That's it for tonight folks, see you at 08:00 GMT on Sunday.