That's it from the Politics Live team for today. It's been a busy Sunday, so here's a quick recap of what's happened:
- Conservative election candidate Afzal Amin has been suspended over allegations he schemed with the English Defence League (EDL) to win votes
- Mr Amin said the allegations were "completely untrue"
- Former SNP leader Alex Salmond - appearing on the Andrew Marr Show - predicted a "vote by vote arrangement" between a minority Labour government and the SNP after the election
- UKIP's Nigel Farage told Andrew Marr he will continue to be "utterly ruthless" in dealing with UKIP general election candidates who "step over the line"
- He also ruled out any cut to the top rate of tax in UKIP's manifesto
We're back at 06:00 GMT tomorrow. See you then.