- MPs met at 14.30 GMT for Work and Pensions questions; followed by the Armed Forces (Service Complaints and Financial Assistance) Bill completing its report stage and third reading.
- After that, MPs consider Lords' amendments to the Consumer Rights Bill.
- MPs approved the EU Commission's 2015 Work Programme; which was followed by a debate on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference.
- Peers also met at 14.30 GMT and after oral questions, considered the International Development (Official Development Assistance Target) Bill at third reading.
- This was followed by report stage of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill, and a debate on the awareness of Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS) in the NHS.