- MPs met at 14.30 GMT, with work and pensions questions first on the agenda.
- The main business of the day was the Infrastructure Bill at report stage and third reading.
- The adjournment debate was on UK support for Pakistan after the massacre in Peshawar.
- Peers met at 14.30 GMT too, for their daily oral question session.
- A cross-party group of peers dropped their plans to re-introduce the "snoopers charter" into the Counter-Terrorism and Security Bill after a heated debate.
- The dinner break debate was on the future of museums in regional areas.