- The Commons began at 09.30 GMT with questions to environment ministers.
- William Hague, the Leader of the House, then outlined business for the week ahead.
- MPs then debated the fishing industry; then Ukraine and UK relations with Russia.
- Finally, the adjournment debate was on NHS services in Devon.
- Peers met at 11.00 GMT and, after oral questions, they held debate on economic leadership for cities.
- Further debates included global development goals, trade between UK and Sri Lanka, and fighting Aids, malaria and TB.