And with that we are going to pause our live coverage for today. Thank you for joining us. Our morning team will be starting a new report tomorrow (Easter Sunday) morning at 09:00 BST
Here is a reminder of some of today's developments:
- The Public Health Agency has confirmed another 15 people who tested positive for Covid-19 have died in NI. It is the highest daily death toll here so far and brings the total number of deaths here since the outbreak began to 107.
- Two formal requests for assistance from the Army have been made by Health Minister Robin Swann, a decision Sinn Féin's Michelle O'Neill said was taken "unilaterally".
- Prominent solicitor Niall Murphy is out of intensive care.
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson is making "very good progress" in hospital, according to Number 10.
- There have been 917 new deaths reported in the UK, the second day in a row the figure was over 900.