That's it from me today, we'll be back on Monday at 07:00 with the latest news, sport, weather and travel updates from across York and North Yorkshire.
Meanwhile, here are five things we've learned today:
- The row over changes to York's Clifford's Tower is heading towards a legal battle
- York Minster's bells may still remain silent this Christmas after bell-ringers elsewhere reportedly rejected an invitation to ring them
- A charity single recorded in memory of murdered Yorkshire MP Jo Cox has been released today
- If you want to know what happens to the three million items staff at York's Royal Mail Delivery Office handle each week in the run-up to Christmas, peek behind the scenes here
- And a meat pie launched into space by scientists has landed in North Yorkshire
I'll leave you with a wonderfully contrasting display of a county of two halves.
Sunshine and blue skies in York today half an hour ago, courtesy of Gary Gimmick, and an hour earlier, a very misty Scarborough, sent in by BBC Weather Watcher Dave.