Well that's about all we've got time for today - thanks for spending the last few hours in our company. We're back again with our Local Live service from 07:00 on Tuesday.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt in North Yorkshire today:
- Firefighters in North Yorkshire are threatening industrial action over plans to replace six fire engines with smaller Tactical Response Vehicles
- The government's published its favoured route for the planned HS2 high speed rail line linking Birmingham with Yorkshire and Manchester
- Plans to build a new "garden village" at Church Fenton have been scrapped
- A Scarborough man has set off to raise money for Children in Need, riding from Scarborough to Bradford on a bike which turns the opposite way it is steered
- And Last night's "supermoon" has been a boon for the lenses of our BBC Weather Watchers
We've seen plenty of pictures of the "supermoon" last night, so let's finish with one of it taken in daylight this morning:
Nath took this as the "supermoon" made a brief appearance this morning over Easingwold.