Well that's about all we've got time for today - thanks for spending the last few hours in our company. We're back again with our Local Live service from 07:00 on Thursday.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt in North Yorkshire today:
- Americans in North Yorkshire have reacted to the news Donald Trump has won the race to become the next President of the United States of America
- A cat with its tail and right ear severed has been found dead in a park in Harrogate
- Volunteers who've spent the last four years working to restore an historic house in one of York's parks have been left "devastated" after a fire gutted it last night
- More than 17,000 people have agreed to pay to have their garden rubbish taken away in the Scarborough, Whitby and Filey areas
- And five North Yorkshire parks are in the running to win the award for best UK park
As we've had so many beautiful pics of the wintry weather sent in today I thought we should end with another couple.
The Royal Horticultural Society sent in these twostunners of their gardens at Harlow Carr in Harrogate.