That's the end of our live service for today. We'll be back from 07:00 on Monday with more news, sport, travel and weather updates from around the county.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt today about our county...
1. £1.5m can buy you a lot of things - including a waterfall and an adjacent pub
2. The controversial plans for the redevelopment of Clifford's Tower in York have been given the go-ahead by the city council
3. North Yorkshire Police are getting involved in a campaign to reduce suicide rates and improve mental health in North Yorkshire
4. Selby's former MP believes the area needs outside help to bring in the investment it needs
5. Whitby's reputation for the dark and the macabre continues with an unusual arts festival this weekend
I'll leave you with lovely shot of sunset in Wensleydale which was sent in by Kate Empsall of Askrigg.