That's the end of our live service for today. I'll be back from 07:00 on Friday with more news, sport, travel and weather updates from around the county.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt today about our county...
1. A North Yorkshire widow is taking a 100,000-signature petition to Downing Street today, calling for tougher sentences for drivers who kill people after drinking or taking drugs
2. Want to know which part of Yorkshire's coastline is the best? Scientifically speaking, it's Robin Hood's Bay
3. A family from York got some famous help on their demonstration outside Parliament yesterday
4. North Yorkshire's Deputy Chief Constable has defended his force following a disciplinary hearing into the failings of one of his officers which led to the collapse of a rape case
5. It's looking like the end of the road for a Thirsk hospital closed since September 2015
I'll leave you with lovely shot of sunset at Hunmanby Gap earlier this week which was sent in by Kim Sandford: