That's the end of our live coverage for today, thanks for being with us. We'll be back at 07:00 on Thursday.
Meanwhile, here are five things we've learned today:
- Two men have appeared at Leeds Crown Court charged with the murder of a Scarborough man
- Several nursery owners in North Yorkshire say the government's trial of a new free 30-hour childcare scheme in the city is not good news for them
- Parts of York have been turned into illuminated art installations as part of the city's festival of light which starts tonight
- A team of young Scarborough gymnasts has won Britain's first ever medal in TeamGym
- And it's "official" (apparently), we're a miserable lot. Just over 40% of workers in our region don't describe themselves as happy at work
I thought we'd finish today with a little more autumnal majesty sitting right on our doorstep.
David Fullerton sent in this tranquil scene of horses in the early morning mist in Hillam, near Selby.
I think it'd probably make a good album cover for an album of pastoral music.